intron/exon maps

Jonathan Epstein epstein at gold.nlm.nih.gov
Tue May 28 13:22:15 EST 1996

Susan,

The Network Entrez client (ftp://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/network) includes
a "style manager" under its "Edit" menu which allows you to produce graphics
using just about any style which you can think of (e.g., you can color
exons bright-purple and hide all tRNAs).  You can copy these graphics
using cut-and-paste into a word processor or other application.  Feel free
to contact me if you would like some assistance.

- Jonathan

Jonathan Epstein                                epstein at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
National Center for Biotechnology Information   Phone: (301)496-2477 x254
National Library of Medicine                    Building 38A, Room 8N805
National Institutes of Health                   8600 Rockville Pike
						Bethesda, MD 20894