Image analysis package for cell counting

Andreas Becker becker at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de
Tue May 28 11:27:39 EST 1996

caskport at SATURN.GEOG.UNSW.EDU.AU (Ben Macdonald) wrote:

>G'day all

>I need help. I am after a software programme for counting cells
>(microscopic). The programme can be PC or Solaris compatible.
>I know that there are programmes out there but my funding is next to
>nothing, so I need freeware. Any suggestions ?

NIH-Image should do that job for you. It is freeware.
I do not know the server to download it from, but have a look at my
image.html page. There you find the needed information and links.

Andreas

Andreas Becker

WWW  : http://www.chemie.uni-marburg.de/~becker
eMail: BECKER at ps1515.Chemie.Uni-Marburg.De
Arbeitskreis Prof. Kadenbach, FB Chemie/Biochemie, Hans-
Meerwein-Strasse, Philipps-Universitaet, 35043 Marburg, Germany
Phone: privat +49 6421 47304  Labor +49 6421 28 -5721 Fax -2191