Help unzipping

Gilles Truan truan at
Tue May 28 19:29:50 EST 1996

Marek, Treiman wrote:
> Hi netters,
> I know this must be a FAQ, but I need it badly and fast -
> please bear with me! Where do I get an Unzipping software for
> Windows 3.1, such as to unpack a downloaded Adobe Acrobate Reader
> Thanks for your patience, cheers, Marek	The package is named Winzip,(it is a windows version of the program suite PKZIP). It is shareware,and
you will probably find it in any ftp archive such as Jumbo (http:/// or others....

If you have trouble to acces or to find it, email me, I'll get it for you, as a .exe file (autouncompacting)

Dr. Gilles TRUAN                            Phone # :(214) 648-4741
Department of Biochemistry                    Fax # :(214) 648-8856
UT Southwestern Medical Center               E-mail :truan at
5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX, 75235-9038
Tout va très bien, Madame la Marquise, tout va très bien, tout va très bien...