Protein secondary structure analysis

Geoff Barton gjb at
Thu May 30 04:13:22 EST 1996

Yeyan Zhang wrote:
> I am trying to do some protein secondary structure analysis, such as
> a/beta sheets or hydrophobic clusture analysis. Are there any programs
> available to do the above on a Mac/PowerMac? Thanks.
> -Yeyan

You are probably better off using the WWW.  The most up to date methods
are available there.  Try:

for guidance and a source of links and references.

Geoffrey J. Barton, Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics, University of
Rex Richards Building, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3QU, U.K.
mailto:gjb at, Tel: +44 1865 275368, Fax: +44 1865 510454,,