Graphing on the Mac?

S L Forsburg forsburg at
Wed Nov 6 17:30:20 EST 1996

Time to purchase software for an additional PPC Mac.  Up till now I
have used Cricketgraph, although I don't like the newer version as
much as I liked the old ones for ease of use and general friendliness
and it seems rather crash-prone on the 040 machines it has been
running on.  I'm seeking your recommendations....nothing fancy
required, just standard sorts of plots or histograms on exponential or
arithmetic  axes.  I have no experience with Deltagraph, which looks
like the most reasonable alternative.
Comments and opinions sought!!

Please cc. to my email address as well as the newsgroup so I can keep
track.  I will tally the response in this forum.

Susan L Forsburg PhD
MBVL, The Salk Institute
forsburg at