Graphing on the Mac?

James T. Platt platt at
Thu Nov 7 17:12:21 EST 1996

In article <3281117D.7CB3 at>, forsburg at wrote:

>>Time to purchase software for an additional PPC Mac.  Up till now I
>>have used Cricketgraph, although I don't like the newer version as
>>much as I liked the old ones for ease of use and general friendliness
>>and it seems rather crash-prone on the 040 machines it has been
>>running on.
	Versions 1.5.3 and higher of CA-Cricket Graph III are PPC native.

	The older Cricket Graph was easier to use only because it had fewer
features.  I think that CG III does a good job of making a large number of
features as easy as possible to learn and use.  Upgrading it is like
learning a completely new program.  StatView is also that way.

James T. Platt
platt at
This message was created and sent using the Cyberdog Mail System