Graphing on the Mac?

Jie Yuan jie.yuan at
Tue Nov 12 07:53:02 EST 1996

In article <568aes$9gp at>, sauder at (John
Michael Sauder) wrote:
> language...  Has anyone out there actually written macros?

We have written quite some (a few dozens of) macros for curve fittings.
It is not too hard.

>         If Kaleidagraph has such a faithful following, perhaps Synergy
> would be interested in either simplifying the macro language or
> creating a front-end to the macro language...  This would greatly
> enhance the power of Kaleidagraph.

Not sure what you mean.  What a front end do you envision?

-- Jie Yuan - Pharmacology & Cell Biophysics - U. Cincinnati --
-- POBox 670575, 231 Bethesda Av., Cincinnati, OH 45267-0575 --
-- jie.yuan at -  - using NewsWatcher --