WWWtacg Version 1.6 - Restriction Enzyme Analysis via the Web

R. Scott Jokerst scott_jokerst at data-transport.com
Tue Nov 12 18:53:12 EST 1996

Harry,

Have been watching your various replies over the 'net for quite some time,
but have never chimed in to applaud you.  I tried out:

        http://hornet.bio.uci.edu/~hjm/projects/tacg/tacg.form.html

Very nice ... and fast!  When I get a chance, I'll include your URL within
the "Selected Bioinformation Analytical Tools on the Web" listed at our
site at:

        http://www.data-transport.com

Scott
*************

At 1:29 PM 11/12/96, Harry Mangalam wrote:
>     WWWtacg Version 1.6 - Restriction Enzyme Analysis via the Web
>
>For those of you who have been requesting a Web-available resource for
>Restriction Enzyme analysis and mapping, here are the URLs for the WWW
>interface to the latest version of 'tacg', my freely available,
>command-line restriction enzyme analysis tool for unixy systems:
>
>The form for submitting sequence and specifying output:
>http://hornet.bio.uci.edu/~hjm/projects/tacg/tacg.form.html
>
>The page describing the program in detail:
>http://hornet.bio.uci.edu/~hjm/projects/tacg/tacg.main.html
>
>The HTML-ized man page:
>http://hornet.bio.uci.edu/~hjm/projects/tacg/tacg.man.html
>
>The FTP site for the Version 1.5 source code and executables for a variety of
>architectures:
>ftp://mamba.bio.uci.edu/pub/tacg/

[major snip]

    R. Scott Jokerst (510-648-8229)    scott_jokerst at data-transport.com
       Biological Data Transport       http://www.data-transport.com
 Bringing FOCUS to life sciences informatics, product, & services resources