Sequence Analysis software

Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at
Tue Nov 12 05:02:35 EST 1996

In article <9611102152.ZM19033 at>,
	liuxz at IRIS.LSC.PKU.EDU.CN ("Xiaozhou Liu") writes:
>Does anybody know a protein sequence analysis software which can predict
>the antigenic index and glycosyl sites and secondary structure? I heard
>of a program named UWGCG or WVGCG which was produced by Wisconsin Univ.
>But I can't find it.Could you please provide me some information? Thank
>you very much.
	have a look at
	It is very popular, here in Europe and (I think) in US. you
will find some help in the newsgroup.
						See you,
Francois Jeanmougin
Service de bioinformatique / bioinformatics service
IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France
tel :(France) 03 88 65 32 71 / (international) (+33) 3 88 65 32 71
e-mail : jeanmougin at
"les poissons sans fish, les pieds sans foot" (STTELLLA)