The Print Shop Deluxe Ensemble II CD-ROM

Chris Fields cfields at
Fri Nov 15 19:13:32 EST 1996

Tom Noble wrote:
> I have a copy of the above software for $30 + shipping. Email me at
> tnoble at if interested.
I am very interested in Print Shop Deluxe.  What exactly is Precision
Mapping?  I am a beginning PhD student at the University of North Texas
and have a Pentium computer at home.  Since I am neck-deep in research
and am planning on making a genome map of my organism for a nice start,
I would be interested in any programs that you may have that could help

C. J. Fields
cfields at