FASTA version 3.0t72 (threaded) available

Michael A. Lonetto lonetto at CGL.UCSF.EDU
Sun Nov 17 11:12:35 EST 1996

Is there a version of Fasta, or a csh/sh/perl script which will search
*each* of multiple sequences from a standard Fasta sequence file against
a library?  I have some projects where I would like to search all the sequences
from one library against either another library or against themselves.

Thanks,

Mike

Michael Lonetto ** 415-476-1493 ** lonetto at cgl.ucsf.edu
UCSF Depts. of Stomatology and Micro.,San Francisco,CA 94143-0512