PROSAII

David Jones jones at globin.bio.warwick.ac.uk
Wed Nov 20 07:42:39 EST 1996

Brian Marsden (marsden at bioch.ox.ac.uk) wrote:

: Can anyone point me in the direction of the program PROSAII (as used by
: SWISSMODEL)? I know that it is nominally kept at lore.CAME.SBG.AC.AT but
: attempting to ftp it off that site from here causes time-outs (due to a
: very very slow connection).

: Any help gratefully received.

Sorry I can't offer direct help, but from experience in helping people
download packages from our ftp server, I find that in similar situations
setting the idle timeout parameter in the ftp program to maximum often
gets around this problem. You still have to leave it downloading overnight,
but at least it doesn't (often) timeout in the middle. For most common
versions of ftp, the command "idle 3600" does the trick - this sets the
timeout to 1 hour.

--
This message was written, produced and executively directed by Dr David Jones
Address: Dept. of Biological       |   Email: jones at globin.bio.warwick.ac.uk
Sciences, University of Warwick,   |     Tel: +44 1203 523729
Coventry CV4 7AL, U.K.             |     Fax: +44 1203 523568
Disclaimer: STANDARD > KEYWORDS : OPINIONS MY OWN NOBODY ELSE'S WHATSOEVER