Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at
Thu Nov 21 07:40:03 EST 1996

In article <3291BACF.6F59 at>,
	Brian Marsden <marsden at> writes:
>Can anyone point me in the direction of the program PROSAII (as used by
>SWISSMODEL)? I know that it is nominally kept at lore.CAME.SBG.AC.AT but
>attempting to ftp it off that site from here causes time-outs (due to a
>very very slow connection).
>Any help gratefully received.

	You can try to use ncftp. A UNIX ftp by Mike Gleason
(mgleason at It can be configurate to retry to connect after
a timeout. Also, it is able to CONTINUE downloading a file after
an aborted connection. I find it usefull for servers that are
on unstable networks or other problems...
Francois Jeanmougin
Service de bioinformatique / bioinformatics service
IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France
tel :(France) 03 88 65 32 71 / (international) (+33) 3 88 65 32 71
e-mail : jeanmougin at
"C'est pas parcequ'on monte au banc,qu'il faut descendre a jeun."(Thiefaine)