Hannes Floeckner hannes at
Fri Nov 22 07:36:09 EST 1996

Brian Marsden wrote:
> Can anyone point me in the direction of the program PROSAII (as used by
> SWISSMODEL)? I know that it is nominally kept at lore.CAME.SBG.AC.AT but
> attempting to ftp it off that site from here causes time-outs (due to a
> very very slow connection).
> Any help gratefully received.
> Brian Marsden
>  Brian Marsden    marsden at           Home:01865 552696
>  OCMS, Oxford  Work:01865 275184

PROSAII is available at our ftp server URL:
Beside of PROSAII you'll find our threading program ProFIT and our
structure comparison program ProSup on this server.

Hannes Floeckner
Center of Applied Molecular Engineering
University of Salzburg
Jakob-Haringerstr. 1
A-5020 Salzburg
AUSTRIA - EUROPE              e-mail: Floeckner at