Protein Viewer

Alexy Eroshkin eroshkin at
Mon Oct 7 06:08:43 EST 1996

To: bio-software at
From: eroshkin at
Subject: Re: Protein Viewer

> From blduncch at Sun Oct  6 12:31:01 1996

> Where can I download a good protein viewer for IBM-PC, either DOS or Win
> 3.1?
> I want to be able to read Brookhaven files and to add colors to selected
> amino acid residues.

You can find this and more in ProAnWin (for Windows):$.exe

and in ProAnalyst (for DOS)$.exe

Dr. Alexey Eroshkin               Institute of Molecular Biology
E.mail: eroshkin at    State Research Center of Virology and
Tel: +7 (3832) - 647774           Biotechnology "Vector"
Fax: +7 (3832) - 328831           Koltsovo, Novosibirsk Region 633159