Protein Viewer

Luca I.G. TOLDO luca.toldo at
Tue Oct 8 16:19:23 EST 1996

> Where can I download a good protein viewer for IBM-PC, either DOS or Win
> 3.1?
> I want to be able to read Brookhaven files and to add colors to selected
> amino acid residues.
Well, I would reccomend you the Java applet written by Dirk Walther
This great applet allows any Java-capable WWW browser of reading
and displaying in very rich way any Brookhaven file. It is also
reccomended by the JaMBW package

Dr. Luca Ida Giovanni TOLDO (Ph.D.)
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Computer Group

p.s. otherwhise there is always Rasmol ... moreover have a look at on what Brookhaven recommends as software solution...