Image areas

J. A. Kiernan jkiernan at
Thu Oct 10 09:56:37 EST 1996

In article <3259E8AB.3F98 at> Kehsiin <cyang3 at> writes
(about measuring areas in an image):

>Hi, give this program a try:

   I tried to get this, but NetScape could not find

   Could there be a mistake in the address?

>> I have an old Dos share program (Improces) but I am not satisfied by
>> it. is available from Garbo or SimTel.
        It measures lengths of straight lines, and angles,
        but not areas. Otherwise it seems to be a pretty good
        graphics editor. (1993 - not that old!)
                                                  John Kiernan
                                                  kiernan at