Collection Loans Software

Konstantin P. Savov kps at office
Wed Oct 16 10:19:07 EST 1996

Susan Farmer (sfarmer at wrote:
k> I thought I had saved a file that had information about managing
k> loans for herbariums (or other collections).  Does anybody have any
k> information on this subject?

k> Thanks,
k> Susan

We have a software. :-)
Please, look at for more information about
it.  If you're interested in data model, do not hesitate to contact me

|       Konstantin Savov       |    DataX/FLORIN, Inc.    Moscow, Russia    |
|                              |      Advanced Data Management Systems      |
|     E-mail:  kps at   |  Voice: (095)158-9520  Fax: (095)158-5700  |
               FLORIN Home Page: ""