Strider 1.0 anywhere?

Paul Becquart becquart at
Thu Oct 17 04:29:47 EST 1996

: We need some DNA analysis software that students can use, and are
: reluctant to install our licensed copies of DNA Strider 1.2 (the latest
: version, I believe) on any public machines.  But I can't find the free
: version (1.0) anywhere.  (I've tried a variety of net serach techniques)

: If there is no legal reason not to, could someone please mail a copy, or
: post it, or tell me where to find one?  I can put it up on the net if it's
: okay to do so.  I'd also be thrilled to receive any recommendations for
: alternative solutions.

DNA strider is distributing by: Christian Marck, Service de biochimie et de genetique moleculaire, batiment 142, Centre d'etudes de Saclay, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, FRANCE.