help to find www

Greg jquinn at nntp.best.com
Mon Sep 2 23:42:07 EST 1996

EFRAIN RAMIREZ ZAPATA (eramirez at BACATA.USC.UNAL.EDU.CO) wrote:
: I am looking for the way to find a www server where tyhe give me a domain
: and besides rent me  some space on their HD, I know there are some
: companyes in the State that work in this field, can some one tell me how
: can I contact one of them, or how can I find some one who rents em some
: space in a HD of a computer connected to the internet with www server
: avilable, and who besides can give me the domain. thanks a lot, I really
: need to find a solution. bye

Not strictly a Biosoftware issue, but several companies here do this for
around about $20/month. (eg. try http://www.best.com,
http://www.digiweb.com etc. etc. etc.)