mac printer driver for HP LaserJet 4si?

Peter Kulmburg kulmburg at aug.ukl.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Sep 5 07:21:51 EST 1996

Dear collegues,

I am one of the rare Mac users in a Novell net made up by PCs. We have a
net printer HP LaserJet 4si and I would like to print on it. Using the
novell net client 5.1 for Mac, I can send print batches to the print queue
but nothing comes out the printer. Since I am using the driver originally
designed for the HP LaserJet 4 ML, it might be a problem with this driver.
	Can anybody give me a hint where I can find the driver for the 4si
for novell nets?

Thank you very much in advance!

Sincerely yours		Peter Kulmburg

Peter KULMBURG        at home  Tel./Fax:+49 761 80 84 39
at work:    Tel.: +49 761 270/7208 or 7207        Fax: /7217