FileMaker3.0

Kim Pruitt saltcity at cyber2.servtech.com
Sat Sep 7 19:26:24 EST 1996

An-Ping Hsia wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to set up a database for our lab.  It will
> contain information about clones, vectors and
> purchasing record.  I am using Excel now.  I would
> like to know if anybody compared FileMaker3.0 and
> Excel or any comment about FileMaker3.0.  Thanks in
> advance.

Hi,

You might be interested in looking at our latest software (Plasmid
Tracker) designed to keep track of bacterial stocks.  It is written for
the PC and has the advantage of including a restriction map.  A free demo
will be released on our home page in approx. 2 weeks.

http://www.servtech.com/public/saltcity

Regards,
Kim Pruitt
Salt City Software