Does anyone has any ideas for programs for PC to make database for genetic changes...?

Ramu Chenna chenna at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE
Thu Sep 12 10:57:33 EST 1996

Pollanen Raimo J wrote:
> Hello
> I am searching for software to make databases (like Access paradox)
> for very large amount of data of genetic changes (sequences) and
> same time it should also include data of mutated animals...
> so should handle a big amount of data...could I use Acces or
> Paradox for windows or something else...???

You can user SRS if you have your data in ascii format
like embl or swissprot database.

SRS address is

and you can find more information there.

Ramu C                                 | EMBL
E-mail: chenna at      | Postfach 10.2209
Tel: (49) 6221 356229 (Res)            | 69012 Heidelberg
Fax: (49) 6221 387517                  | Germany