DATA TRANSLATION DT2821

Sahara Kara Specaway at ozemail.com.au
Sun Sep 15 12:18:06 EST 1996

Dag Stenberg wrote:

> Petteri Mussalo <petteri.mussalo at kuh.fi> wrote:
> > Does anybody know a simple and a cheap sw to use with
> > A/D converter 'DATA TRANSLATION DT2821'
>
> If you hear about one that can be used for HPLC (high pressure liquid
> chromatography) please mail and tell me too!

if you guys can tell me the required sample rate, #of channels and the amount you'll like to
pay, we can perhaps write a windows based program for you

Sahara KARA
Manager, International Sales
Specaway Pty Ltd                        GMT +10 (+11 in Southern Summer)
PO BOX 229                              Phone: +61 2 9665 9313
St Pauls, NSW 2031                      email: Specaway at ozemail.com.au
Sydney,  Australia                      http://www.ozemail.com.au/~specaway