DeltaGraph problems with Windows

Jim Valentine jvalenti at summit.che.utah.edu
Mon Sep 16 13:30:16 EST 1996

We've been using DeltaGraph Pro 3.54 for Windows and have
encountered some problems.

1) With Windows 3.1, we can't rotate the y axis label so
that it is aligned parallel to the axis - the rotated label
is there, we can pick it but it doesn't show on the monitor
or printer.  This problem disappears with Windows 95, but
it would be nice to be able to use DeltaGraph with either
system.

2) When I make a simple xy plot (six paired sets of data)
with a legend and some additional text, the exported eps
file appears to be invalid.  I can't import it into
FrameMaker 5, our postscript printer won't print it, and a
postscript interpreter doesn't understand it.  The eps file
appears to contain control characters.

Has anyone else encountered this?  Any solutions?

Thanks,
Jim      jvalenti at summit.che.utahe.edu