program for freezer allocation

R. Scott Jokerst scott_jokerst at data-transport.com
Tue Sep 17 22:07:19 EST 1996

Dataworks Development might have what you need.  I found them by querying
for freezer within Biological Data Transport's Query Depot, at:

                http://www.data-transport.com

You can also query for contact information at our site by looking them up
in the Biotech Registry, or query for them within our Query Depot.

Scott

     R. Scott Jokerst (510-648-8229)   scott_jokerst at data-transport.com
     Biological Data Transport         http://www.data-transport.com
 Bringing FOCUS to life sciences informatics, product, & services resources