program for freezer allocation

R. Scott Jokerst scott_jokerst at
Tue Sep 17 22:07:19 EST 1996

Dataworks Development might have what you need.  I found them by querying
for freezer within Biological Data Transport's Query Depot, at:

You can also query for contact information at our site by looking them up
in the Biotech Registry, or query for them within our Query Depot.

At 4:42 PM 9/17/96, schuback at wrote:
>Does anybody know of a program where you can log in samples in a -80
>or liquid nitrogen freezer?  This would be for a mac!!
>Debs      schuback at

     R. Scott Jokerst (510-648-8229)   scott_jokerst at
     Biological Data Transport
 Bringing FOCUS to life sciences informatics, product, & services resources