program for freezer allocation

Jerry Learn learn at u.washington.edu
Wed Sep 18 14:46:23 EST 1996

In article <51nd1k$gti at hpngsv01.mgh.harvard.edu>,
schuback at helix.mgh.harvard.edu wrote:

>Does anybody know of a program where you can log in samples in a -80
>or liquid nitrogen freezer?  This would be for a mac!!
>
>TIA,
>Debs      schuback at helix.mgh.harvard.edu

We demo'd a program called Mittens from Foxlang Research although we never
purchased it (Our lab manager thought we could manage better with
something in FileMaker Pro). It should cost $595, but is cheaper if you
already have the 4th Dimension database program on which it is based.
Mittens is available from:

   Dataworks Development, Inc.
   6920 220th St. SW, Suite 107
   Montlake Terrace, WA  98043

   206 670-3806
   206 670-3788

_____

Jerry Learn

Research Associate

Dept. of Microbiology             | Learn at u.washington.edu
University of Washington          | Phone: (206) 616-4286
Box 357740                        |
Seattle, WA  98195-7740  USA      |   FAX: (206) 616-1575