Restriction enzyme map for WIN95

Ashok Aiyar aiyar at
Wed Sep 18 21:53:14 EST 1996

On Wed, 18 Sep 1996 14:20:08 -0400, Martin Simard <msimard at> wrote:
>I search a program to produce restriction map from a sequence like DNA
>stryer on Mac.

There are several programs out there, but I use DNA Strider on my
PC under the Mac emulator Executor.  This lets me share files without
the effort of format conversion with colleagues who prefer to use
Macs .... plus I like the elegant simplicity of DNA Strider.

Executor runs under Linux, DOS, and Windows95.  A 32-bit Windows95
and Windows NT 4.0 version is currently being coded.

For more information on Executor look at:

Ashok Aiyar, Ph.D.
Department of Oncology            email: aiyar at
University of Wisconsin-Madison                  tel: (608) 262-6697