Restriction enzyme map for WIN95

Andy Phillips andy.phillips at
Thu Sep 19 03:10:52 EST 1996

Martin Simard wrote:
> I search a program to produce restriction map from a sequence like DNA
> stryer on Mac.
> Help me
> Martin

I have a copy of Winplas - this is a windows program that will draw circular
maps from plasmid sequences or from fragment sizes you enter manually. It's
not great, and is prone to overlapping labels, but you can export as a WMF
and clean up in CorelDraw or whatever. There's a link to their Web site, with
a downloadable demo, on my homepage, in the software section

 Email  : andy.phillips at  : University of Bristol
 Home   : andy at     : IACR Long Ashton Research Station
 Phone  : +44-1275-549257            : Long Ashton
 Fax    : +44-1275-394281            : Bristol, BS18 9AF, UK
 WWW    :