Grasp and Irix 6.2, R10K

Shoba Ranganathan Shoba.Ranganathan at anu.edu.au
Thu Sep 19 16:10:10 EST 1996

In article <323D8256.5D94 at astro.ocis.temple.edu>,
   "Jimmy H. Collins" <jcollins at astro.ocis.temple.edu> wrote:
>Does anyone have experience trying Grasp molecular visualization
>software on an Indigo2 with High Impact graphics?  I would like to run
>it on an R10000 under Irix 6.2, but could run it on an R4400 under 5.3
>if necessary. Thanks

Works fine on R8000 under IRIX 6.2 - this new version which has been
recomplied under IRIX 5.3 is a lot faster than the old version.

Hope this helps.

Shoba

Dr. Shoba RANGANATHAN
Computational Mol Biology & Drug Design Group
Div. of Biochemistry & Mol. Biology
John Curtin School of Medical Research
Australian National University          Tel: +616-279-8301
Canberra ACT 0200                       Fax: +616-249-0415
Australia.              email:Shoba.Ranganathan at anu.edu.au
===========(http://biocomp.anu.edu.au/~sra/)==============