Personal archival software for Electronic journal articles?

Greg jquinn at nntp.best.com
Wed Sep 18 23:30:31 EST 1996

bkleine at uni-freiburg.de wrote:
: The online database we are using is Medline and others. By FTP articles chosen are downloaded
: to a pc.
: The Biblio (for DOS or Windows) program from Verlag Chemie Weilheim (VCH; Germany) imports
: these data directly. My database has now some 6000 entries and it steadily growing.
: Keywords, Abstracts can be chosen deliberately.
: Reference manager and other programs will work as well.

I feel that I should mention Tim Cutt's excellent Refs program which can
also directly input medline records from most formats.