Announcement: Vised 1.1 - Sequence editing/display software for Windows
kpeters at island.net
Mon Sep 23 11:56:51 EST 1996
Visual sequence editor (vised) 1.1 is a multiple sequence
editor for Microsoft Windows platforms.
* Up to 200 sequences can be viewed and edited simultaneously.
* Flexible display function for figure preparation.
* Boxed output of sequence identities.
* Imports MACAW sequence alignments.
* Pattern search function using prosite syntax
* Translation and other simple nucleic acid functions.
You can down load vised 1.1 in the self-extracting zip file
vised11.exe through FTP at:
ftp.bio.indiana.edu/molbio/ibmpc or from
Contact: Ken Peters - kpeters at qb.island.net
More information about the Bio-soft