Lilio lilio at giga.com.ar
Mon Sep 23 12:05:48 EST 1996

I have a 386SX with a 42 MB HD (well it's not mine!!!). My fother worked
with QPRO for DOS. Now he wants to begin a new life using windows so he
started using EXCEL. He had worksheets done in QPRO. VERY IMPORTANT
FILES. The machine have started working wrong some time ago and today I
discovered that one very important file has 0 bytes length.  I know
nobody erased it because the machine hasn't been tauched but the file
doesn't have anything in it. The name of the file is still there but no
data inside. I wanted to know if there's any way to recover what was
inside this file

Thank you

to:   ** ALL **
cc:   ihard

         GIGA SYSTEM BBS              |  Telnet: giga.com.ar (login: new)
    BUENOS AIRES - ARGENTINA          |  http://www.giga.com.ar