HPLC software

Michael Kertesz kertesz at micro.biol.ethz.ch
Tue Sep 24 11:38:08 EST 1996

Hi all,
We have a middle-aged Pharmacia HPLC system which still works quite well, but which unfortunately
has "dark age" software running it. I would dearly love to replace the software with something a
little more modern. i.e. Windows-based, with the abililty to work up one HPLC run while another is
still going, and NOT have to print out all the peaks to get at the one you want. Yes, Pharmacia has
just launched their "wonderful" new HPLC system - No, it's not compatible with their older machines
(that wold be too logical, wouldn't it!) Does anyone know of a company that produces modern
software which will drive Pharmacia devices (if possible also a diode array detector, but that may
be pushing my luck). Data transfer from the detectors is via RS-232.

thanks a lot - I hope someone has some ideas....!

regards

Michael Kertesz

ETH-Microbiology,
ETH-Zentrum/LFV,