protein sequence analysis

ketchup Ketchup at cris.com
Wed Apr 2 14:12:02 EST 1997

If you can run a PC/Windows program, GeneDoc may be of some help.
While it will not automatically align sequences for you, it will shade
sequences with secondary structure information and allow you to
manually align the shaded sequences. Perhaps the initial alignment can
be made with the 'usual' program and then tuned for structure
considerations with GeneDoc.

Also, Structural Alignments done by the Argos Goup with the 3d_ali
effort can be downloaded viewed from the GeneDoc home page.

Hope this helps.

http://www.cris.com/~ketchup/genedoc.shtml

Karl Nicholas.