Clone Manager?

Douglas Ward sciedsoft at
Thu Apr 3 16:00:50 EST 1997

caw at wrote in article
<5hrep0$pjl$1 at>...
> Does anybody know if there is a version of Clone Manager beyond version
> and if so where I can get it?  I can't find Scientific and Educational
> company) to save my life.

Scientific and Educational Software moved to Durham, NC last year.
users of our software were notified.  We are sorry that your notice must
been lost in the mail.  You can contact us at:

Mail:   PO Box 72045, Durham, NC 27722-2045, USA
Phone:  (919)-471-6064
FAX:     (919)-471-0311
Email	sciedsoft at

The current version of Clone Manager is 4.1 and provides full compatibility
and molecule sharing with our Primer Designer V3 software. It is also
compatible with our Align Plus V3 program which will be released next week.

Douglas Ward, Ph.D.
Scientific and Educational Software