Clone Manager?

Douglas Ward sciedsoft at
Thu Apr 3 16:00:52 EST 1997

caw at wrote in article
<5hrep0$pjl$1 at>...

> Does anybody know if there is a version of Clone Manager beyond version
> and if so where I can get it?  I can't find Scientific and Educational
> company) to save my life.

Scientific and Educational Software moved to Durham, NC last year.
users of our software were notified.  We are sorry that your notice must
have been
lost in the mail.  You can contact us at:

Mail:	PO Box 72045, Durham NC 27722-2045, USA
Phone:	(919) 471-6064
FAX:	(919) 471-0311
Email:	sciedsoft at

The current version of Clone Manager for Windows is 4.1 and enables full
compatibility and molecule sharing with our Primer Designer V3 software.
It is also compatible with our Align Plus V3 program to be released next

Douglas Ward, Ph.D.
Scientific and Educational Software