T cell epitope prediction ?

Guy Hermans ghermans at luc.ac.be
Fri Apr 4 07:21:56 EST 1997

In article <5ht3ja$odd at rc1.vub.ac.be>, gbottu at ben.vub.ac.be (Guy Bottu) wrote:

> Does someone know of a software to predict T cell epitopes or
> maybe a public Server where a protein can be submitted to such
> a program ?
>
>         Dr. Guy Bottu
Sure!

A number of methods has been proposed and evaluated. One Mac program,
called T-sites, incorporates a number of such methods.

It is freeware, and new versions could be obtained from the company where
the authors worked _at the time_. I tried to contact them for a new
version, but to no avail.

I'll include the program in a personal e-mail to you, so I won't have to
overload newsservers all over the planet. If someone out here wishes to
get a copy, please let me know personally.

Greetings to all

Guy

--
Guy Hermans, PhD student
  Ms research Unit              Immunology research group