Code for nucleotide translation to ptn.

Joe Oppon joe at
Mon Apr 7 06:06:15 EST 1997

-- I am looking for a source coder for any program ...could be

  the gcg program which translates amino seq to protein seq or vice

  versa. The simpler , the better. Meanwhile anything goes.

  Ooops ! I forgot; better still if it is in C or C++

   *    Joseph Cruick_Shank Oppon
   *    South African Bioinformatics Institute
   *    University of The Western Cape
   *    Bellville. South Africa
   *    Tel: 0027 (021) 959 3645