Using handheld computers in ecological field work

Ryan Burns webmaster at
Wed Apr 9 08:59:23 EST 1997

FieldWorker software running on a Newton allows you to collect all your
field data and link it to GPS position readings.  You can customize your
database and easily export the data to any desktop program on a PC or
MAC.  Multiple data types include sliders, pick lists, and check boxes.
In the upcoming Pro version, a sketch pad will also be available, as
well as a full relational database.

Contact me at webmaster at or visit our website at for more information.

Ryan Burns, Webmaster                <webmaster at>
Download FieldWorker 2.3 Demo!
Navigation, Differential GPS, Offset, Relational Map, Multi-lingual!
   FieldWorker    -    Handheld PC data collection linked to GPS
-- FieldWorker Products Ltd.--               Tel: +1 416 483 3485