statistics and pharmacology

Lars Thomsen lthomsen at
Mon Apr 7 19:33:22 EST 1997

GraphPad Prism and you can download a trial version that will run for 30
days from their webpages.

You could also try Microcal Origin, but I have both but I think the
other is doing a better job and its easier to use (and its free for 30

SigmaPlot is another possibility I dont know if they have builtin
functions for pharmacology, but I would think so because one of their
commercials is that the have tons and tons of inbuilt equations.

If you are doing whole cell measurements  then I am developing freeware
that will be integrated with GraphPad Prism.

Best Regards

Lars Thomsen, MSc PhD
115 South Oval, Hamilton, L8S1R2 Ontario, Canada
tlp +1 905 777 0720 fax +1 905 777 0738
email lthomsen at