medline

Ed Rybicki ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Mon Apr 14 14:40:43 EST 1997

Zicke Zacke wrote:
> does anybody know how to import medline data from
> http://www4.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/
Yes.  B-)

But seriously...you get in and do the search, select the type of
formatting you want (I use NLM Medline / Medline), get the list in on
screen, and save straight out of the browser, as HTML: I use Reference
Manager, and it will suck the list straight in ignoring all HTML.  I
have built up several instant databases this way - amazing resource!!

--
                     Ed Rybicki, PhD
      Dept Microbiology     |   ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za
   University of Cape Town  | rybicki at uctvms.uct.ac.za
   Private Bag, Rondebosch  |  phone: x27-21-650-3265
      7700, South Africa    |   fax: x27-21-689 7573
    WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology/ed.html

    "Out here on the perimeter, there are no stars..."