Free practical programs for molecular biologists !!!

Bernard Murray bernard at elsie.nci.nih.gov
Thu Apr 17 02:02:07 EST 1997

In article <3351ECE2.44DA at vetvir.unizh.ch>, rolfk at vetvir.unizh.ch says...

>I wrote a few practical and simple to use programs which facilitate your
>daily work in the lab such as predicting the size of DNA fragments after
>digestion (graphical) with restriction enzymes.

[snip]

Rolf, I think you have a problem with your news submission
software as I am receiving this message more than once a week
and I doubt if you are updating your software so frequently
(actually I'm not personally interested in it).
        Could you make the necessary change(s) to cut down on
the traffic?
        Much appreciated,
                Bernard

Bernard Murray, Ph.D.