Free practical programs for molecular biologists !!!

Bernard Murray bernard at
Thu Apr 17 02:02:07 EST 1997

In article <3351ECE2.44DA at>, rolfk at says...
>I wrote a few practical and simple to use programs which facilitate your
>daily work in the lab such as predicting the size of DNA fragments after
>digestion (graphical) with restriction enzymes.

Rolf, I think you have a problem with your news submission
software as I am receiving this message more than once a week
and I doubt if you are updating your software so frequently
(actually I'm not personally interested in it).
        Could you make the necessary change(s) to cut down on
the traffic?
        Much appreciated,

Bernard Murray, Ph.D.
bernard at (National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda MD, USA)