How Much To Charge

Shawn Harvey figa at ntonline.com
Thu Apr 17 14:01:39 EST 1997

I am developing a program for a client.   The client wishes to sell
the program or get get another company to sell it for him.  What
should I charge for the program (it will take about 60 hours to
complete and no price has been given yet).

Another Key thing is the program has a HUGE potential market (the
entire Stock Exchange) so I don't want to get screwed if he makes
$1,000 - 1,000,000 off of it.

This is no joke and my biggest project ever - so any help on pricing I
would be greatful.

Shawn Harvey
(Please send the email to me - I might not be on thanks
figa at ntonline.com