Standard Chromatogram Format info?

Murugathas Yuwaraj yuwaraj at
Fri Apr 18 18:00:14 EST 1997

Greetings everyone!

I am looking for information on the 'Standard Chromatogram Format'.
Could someone kindly point me to some sources? I am interested in
converting ALF data files (obtained from the Pharmacia sequencers)
to SCF. I would also like to convert non-standard file formats (in
the future) to SCF.
I am trying to develop some post processing routines and availability
of one standard format would immensely simplify my code development.

Please send responses to  thas at

I will compile the responses and post them in this newsgroup.