Perl Scripting in Biology

Georg Fuellen fuellen at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Apr 21 04:10:34 EST 1997

In article <1997Apr18.101331.7695 at wisipc.weizmann.ac.il>, Jaime Prilusky <lsprilus at weizmann.weizmann.ac.il> writes:
|> Try he bioperl mailing list.  ...
|> To join the list, send a message to: ...

Please do *not* subscribe to the bioperl mailing list, because it is currently
being replaced by the two mailing lists mentioned at
http://www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/bcd/Perl/Bio/
(The bioperl mailing list will be out of operation soon because its maintainer
Steve Brenner has moved away from Cambridge. Steve continues to coordinate
things, though.)

Let me again ask everyone interested in handling multiple alignment data to
check out the current beta-version of the UnivAln module mentioned on our
homepage; the more feedback I can get the better !

best wishes,
Georg Fuellen,
Univ. Bielefeld, Research Group in Practical Comp. Science, Fax +49 521 106 6411
Http://WWW.TECHFAK.UNI-BIELEFELD.DE/techfak/persons/fuellen/ , Fon .... 106 2903