Looking for 3D reconstruction software

Bettina Reglin fregli1 at ibm.net
Tue Apr 22 17:55:40 EST 1997

We are looking for PC software for 3D reconstructing a tube network.
We get microscopic serial sections of a 3D microvascular network and
store them on video tapes and photographs.
The video tapes can be read into the PC by means of a frame grabber. It
would be possible to mark the micro vessels on the section images with
the mouse. Another method could be to use the photographs and mark with
a graphic tablet.
Does anybody know a PC program that can create a 3D image of the network
using one of the two input methods described above?
I'm not 100 percent sure if I'm in the right group. If not could you
please direct me?

             Bettina Reglin
             FU Berlin, Germany
             fregli1 at ibm.net