motiffs in mult. aligns

Inge Jonassen inge at
Fri Aug 1 05:00:05 EST 1997

As an alternative you can use a program for finding conserved
patterns (motifs) from the unaligned sequences, for instance
Pratt ( - which you can
either download, compile and run on your own machine, or run
over the Web.

                             Inge Jonassen,
   Dept. of Informatics, University of Bergen, HIB, N5020 BERGEN, Norway
           WWW:, email:inge at,
                   tel +47 5558 4713, fax +47 5558 4199