don't follow link in nisibori Free Software ?

Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at
Mon Aug 4 06:31:14 EST 1997

In article <33E5A16A.167E at>,
	garyt at (Gary Sheldon Thompson) writes:
> This is rather offensive as I am 'a ordinary citizen going about his
> business'  and I am posting this message to and my
> system administrator will recieve a followup as well
	Probably a bad joke :

bash$ whois
We All R Elite Zookeepers (WAREZ7-DOM)
   16802 E. Campbell
   Gilber, AZ 85234

   Domain Name: WAREZ.ORG

   Administrative Contact:
      Tolle, Matthew  (MT300)  out at NIGHT.COM
      (602) 416-6416
   Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Primenet Network Operations Center  (PRM-NOC)  noc at PRIMENET.COM
      602-416-6400 / 800-404-7714
Fax- 602-416-6499

   Record last updated on 08-Jan-97.
   Record created on 27-Nov-96.
   Database last updated on 4-Aug-97 04:29:21 EDT.

   Domain servers in listed order:

The InterNIC Registration Services Host contains ONLY Internet Information
(Networks, ASN's, Domains, and POC's).
Please use the whois server at for MILNET Information.

	I really don't know what it means. I also subscribe (?) to this
page to see what they want to do. I will let all of you know if there
is anything consistent. Anyway, you can try to send a mail to
abuse at and ask about this "organisation".

François Jeanmougin     | groupe de bioinformatique / bioinformatics groupe
tel:(+33) 3 88 65 32 71 | IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France
"Ce sont des désespoirs d'intellectuels ennuyés, ou des ennuis
d'intellectuels désespérés, comme vous voulez, comme vous voulez" M. Benin