intron - splice junctions

Els.VanGeldre at rug.ac.be Els.VanGeldre at rug.ac.be
Tue Aug 5 11:35:12 EST 1997

Dear all,

First of all I would like to thank you for all previous answers and
suggestions to my questions. Secondly, I would like to ask you the
following. Does someone know wether there exists (and where I can find
it) a program that is capable to find splice junctions in a given gDNA
sequence ? I have some PCR products derived from gDNA of plants (about
1kb). I would like to derive the protein sequence from these DNA
sequences, but only the exons without the introns. I found such a
program
specific for Arabidopsis, but I wonder wether there exists something
more
general for plants.

Thank you for answering,
Els